September 17, 2013

"It's just chitchat, nonsense, nothing to discuss... They picked it out of their noses and smeared it on their pieces of paper."

How Vladimir Putin answer the question: "Some newspapers have reported that you are the wealthiest man in Europe. If that is so, what are the sources of your wealth?"

That question was asked in 2008, and I read it today in a new article, at Bloomberg, titled "Vladimir Putin, the Richest Man on Earth."

Putin's answer continued this way:
"I am the wealthiest man not just in Europe but in the whole world. I collect emotions, I am wealthy in that the people of Russia have twice entrusted me with the leadership of a great nation such as Russia -- I believe that is my greatest wealth."
I collect emotions... wow, he sounds dangerous.

7 comments:

traditionalguy said...

`Putin plans to win the world leadership that Obama stupidly decided to surrender to him. So he is going around the Media and is after being truthful to American public opinion that is fed up with Obama's web of lies.

PB said...

Yes. He is. Obama is too, just in another way.

Anonymous said...

Gross. So maybe he won't be the new American boyfriend after all, well at least not on the left.

Anonymous said...

Despite his talent and sexiness (Oy!), Goldie.

Ron said...

If those are 'assault emotions' Mr. Putin, we'll have to ban them! For your own good, understand...

tim maguire said...

I collect emotions... wow, he sounds dangerous.

He also sounds like Obama circa 2008, and he collected just enough emotions to be dangerous.

Bob Loblaw said...

Wow, Putin is one of those Star Trek monsters that feeds off emotions!