August 21, 2005

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?

Why are you blogging? Well, I just love blogging. I made sure to get a hotel with WiFi. And I'm kicking myself that I didn't also make sure they had HBO. What nice hotel doesn't have HBO? Damn! And tonight's the final episode of "Six Feet Under." I'll have to see it when I get home, I suppose. It's not like a football game, where you could find a bar somewhere playing it. Imagine the wacky bar that would play "Six Feet Under." Anyway, I am getting out and about once I've yielded to the morning's blogging temptations. See?

The Audi TT Coupe

Mmmm... pretty! Somewhere out west!

2 comments:

Robert Holmgren said...

I'd say those are the wrong trees for being close to the Pacific.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I recognize that place ;)

And I see the comment screen requires me to verify. Cool. I may have to return to Blogger's comments.